Graze is seeking a freelance writer for regular contributions to our respected and growing magazine.
Duties will include writing features about grazing farmers and ranchers, plus articles on topics of interest to the Graze readership. Other opportunities to help Graze grow and flourish may await those with the ability and desire to pursue them.
The right person will:
• know enough about managed grazing and related topics to ask the right questions
• be a good enough writer to communicate the answers to our readers
• relate well to farmers and ranchers
• have some basic photography skills
• meet deadlines
• generate his or her own ideas in addition to those provided by current staff
If you’re interested, send us an email message that tells us a little about yourself and why you might be qualified for the position. Please send to Joel McNair at